Saturday 7 July 2012

The Championships

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

They're baaaaaaack!!  Haha!!  Alhamdulillah, my parents are back from the UK yesterday.  I don't actually have any pictures cos I was too busy catching up with them.  Of course, it was all hugs after that.  Along and I picked him up at KLIA.  Along's family followed too.

Today though, my parents have been sleeping a lot.  JET LAG.  Can't blame them.  When I came back a month ago.  My jet lag lasted about 4...Maybe 5 days

-____-"

Anywho, my post tonight is about this.................

Serena Williams (6) vs Agnieszka Radwanska (3)
And also..THIS....

Roger Federer (3) vs Andy Murray (4)
The Ladies' Singles final for The Championships in Wimbledon is playing right now.  World no. 6, Serena Williams from the US against Agnieszka Radwanska, the world no. 3 from Belgium.

But what matters to me is the men's final tomorrow night.  I saw the men's semi-final.  Federer vs Djokovic and Murray vs Tsonga.  Murray played well against Tsonga even with the 3rd set hiccup.  I honestly thought Federer would lose.  As huge of a fan I am of Federer, I just think he lost his touch a bit.

I guess he proved me wrong.  What's new?  XD

The Swiss Maestro's 8th Wimbledon final and on his way to a 7th title.  His road-block?  The first Brit ever to reach the final since 1938, 4th seed, Andy Murray.  It'll be one hell of a final.

SWEEEEEEET XD

That's all, guys!  Gotta go.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S :  A bit hungryGonna get me some grub in a few ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Choki..hehe
You love sport yaa..=)

Lysa said...

Tak minat sport yang ni :D