Sunday 28 August 2011

What's Done Is Done

Assalamualaikum y'all

Since Raya is so near already, I'm gonna give you the benefits of Tarawih from the 24th night to the end....

24th night, "Allah S.W.T wil give that person a chance to do ibligations (ibadah) for 20 years if he does the Tarawih prayers on the 24th night."

25th night, "Those who do the Tarawih prayers on the 25th night, Allah S.W.T will remove their torture and torment in their graves."

26th night, "Whosoever does the Tarawih prayers on the 26th night, Allah S.W.T will give him the reward (pahala) equivalent to a person who does obligations (ibadah) for 40 years."
27th night, "Allah S.W.T will let the person who does the Tarawih prayers on the 27th night move as fast as lightning when crossing the Bridge (As-Sirat)."

28th night, "Those who do the Tarawih prayers on the 28th night, Allah S.W.T will raise his Darjat a 1000 thousand times over."

29th night, "Whosoever does the Tarawih prayers on the 29th night will have Allah give that person the reaward (pahala) the someone who obtain Hajj Mabrur."

I know that we're only fasting for only 29 days this year but I think I just want to share the benefit of the 30th night with all of you

:-)

30th night, Allah S.W.T has explained the benefit of the Tarawih prayers on the 30th night in the al-Quran.  He said, "O slaves of mine! Eat any fruit you desire to eat in Paradise and bathe in the river named Salsabil and drink from the well that was given to the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) called al-Kautsar."

Ramadhan this year is a very short one for me.  I can't believe it's over already.  I feel like I didn't do enough obligations in this blessed month.

:'-(

I can only hope that I live to see another day and hope that Allah S.W.T lengthens my life to see the next Ramadhan.  Insya-Allah.

It's also a tough Ramadhan for me this year.  Obstacle after obstacle.  It's hard.  I know that Allah S.W.T is just testing me to be a better Slave and Muslim.  He would never give a burden that is too hard to overcome to His slaves.  However, I still can't help it.

To whom it may concern, I wish you all the best in your life and may Allah S.W.T bless you always.  AMIIN..

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all my fellow Muslims around the world.  I'm sorry for all the hurtful and harsh words and wrong-doings.  And also for any of my writing here that hurt anybody.  From the bottom of my heart, I do apologize.

Selamat Hari Raya!!

:-D

No comments: