Tuesday 2 August 2011

All Praises To Allah

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

As you all know it's the month of Ramadhan already.  Alhamdulillah Allah S.W.T has given me another chance to see the light and day in Ramadhan to fast.  My first day of the fasting month was good, Alhamdulillah.  

Terawih at the surau in my hostel is quite full surprisingly.  I didn't expect it to be full.  Maybe it's still early to tell.  Heheh.  Let's just hope we can keep it up.

It's quite a bummer that I can't spend the first day with my family though 

:-/

But it's ok.  I can spend the last week at home when the Raya break starts..Haha!  ;-)

Anyway, short post for today.  Need to get some shut eye.  So to all my Muslim brothers and sisters, I would like to say...Have a wonderful Ramadhan al-Mubarak and may we be closer to HIM and achieve HIS Forgiveness...AMIIIIN :-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: