Monday 15 August 2011

As You Wish

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

Here are the benefits of the 15th and 16th nights of Tarawih in Ramadhan..... :-)

15th night, "Whoever does the Tarawih prayers on the 15th night of Ramadhan will have the Angels that are holding Allah's throne pray for him so that Allah forgive his sins."

16th night, "Anybody who does the Tarawih prayers on the 16th night of Ramadhan, Allah will have his name written among those who escape Hellfire and among those who will be in Jannah (Heaven)."

There you go.  Hehe..Sorry that I've been A-Walling all the time.  Been having some problems lately.  

But maybe I won't anymore. 

Even though I'll miss the teasing, the joyous giggle, the blushes that will make me smile, saying that I'm doing something right for once..That smile that's even brighter than the brightest of stars,the ONE smile that can make me melt in any given time.


But alas.....

These are tough times.  An unknown silhouette...
A mere....shadow...
Comes in between us..
That acts as a catalyst to this dreaded misery of mine...

I know that I was like a ghost..
It was never in any of my intentions..
The only one was to grow old and be happy..
I never knew..
That there were black holes in your heart..


In His name who holds my life..I know not
Until the day..
That I was trying to be strong...
The day that my ULTIMATE JEWEL....
Slipped away from my grasps..
Because of my wrong doings...
That I not know of...
Have you not tell me earlier..


These diamonds that are falling from eyes...
Are just mere...instruments of my own self destruction...
Even with blood diamonds..
Nothing can change...

No view in this piece can portray...
These shattered pieces of mine..
That was once a beating heart...
One which I gave..
But retrieved it in such a way...
That I couldn't have possibly imagine...

I bid thee...
Farewell..and hope that the shadow....
Is a better 'human being' than I am..
Than I WAS..

*Holds my hands up in doa*

I pray that The Almighty....
Bless you and repay you in the way He knows best
For He is All Knowing and Just..
In this month of Ramadhan..on the 15th 
Near 'Asr..I pray that He will guide you...
Through all the ups and downs of this turbulent life...
I hope He will answer my prayers in the ways that I want..
For I am His humble servant..and I can just hope..
To be a better person..In this world...
And hereafter..
AMIIIN...Ya Rabbal 'Alamiiin


*Wipes my face at the end of doa*


I'll see you, my loyal readers
On the otherside...

No comments: