Saturday 13 August 2011

My Bad

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Ok..I'm TOTALLY sorry for being M.I.A for a few days.  Been a bit crazy with tests and assignments.  So here are the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th benefits.....

11th day, "Those who do the Tarawih prayers on the 11th night will leave this world without sins like that of a newborn child."

12th day, "Those who perform the Tarawih prayers on the 12th night will rise on The Day of Resurrection with his face shining with light."

13th day, "Those who do the Tarawih prayers on the 13th night will come to the Day of The End in peace without any evil and flaws."

14th day, "Those who do the Tarawih prayers on the 14th day will have the Angels witness them doing the prayers and Allah S.W.T will guide them."

There..Hehehe.. Been crazy with college lately.  I'm at home now though.  Had a dentist appointment for my braces.

Anyway.....

I can't wait to start the Raya holidays next week.  2 weeks of holiday.  Hmmm..

I gotta jet..

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: