Saturday 6 August 2011

AAAHHHHHH!!! It Burns!!

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

Here's the benefit for the 7th night :-)

"Whosoever does the Tarawih prayers on the 7th night of Ramadhan is like getting to meet Allah's Prophet Musa a.s (Moses) and helping him to defeat Fir'aun and Hamman".

Ok..let's see..Hmmmm.. *thinks deeply* Well...I had tennis training this morning.  I was thinking it was ok even though we're fasting.  Plus, I AM suppose to go for training at the court.  We did a lot of training on the legs.  Quite hard I might add.  I can still feel my legs shaking.  And they're aching like mad, man.

T_T

But what the hey??  It's better than sleeping all day right??

For now, I gotta relax and rest.  It hurts so much right now..And I mean not just my legs.  Outer and inner self here.

:-/

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: