Thursday 4 August 2011

Always Think Two Moves Ahead

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

OK..  The 4th of Ramadhan will be ending in a few and the 5th will come.  Praises be to HIM I can still fast in this blessed month...

:-)

Just thought I should share this important message though, involving the fasting month....

"He who does the Tarawih prayers on the fourth night of Ramadhan will achieve the reward (pahala) of the people who read the four scriptures, Taurat (Torah), Zabur (Psalms), Injil (Bible) and the Qur'an (al-Quran)".

There you go.  That was the benefit to those who do the Tarawih prayers on the fourth night..  As for the fifth night....

"He who does the tarawih prayers on the fifth night of Ramadhan will achieve the reward (pahala) of the people who does the prayers in Masjidil Haram, Masjid Nabawi and Masjidil aqsa".

Insya-Allah for the whole month of Ramadhan I'll be posting the benefits of the Tarawih prayers here.  I'll post the benefit of a night the night before..

e.g : Tonight's the fourth nite.  So I'll post the fifth nite's benefit tonight so that you won't miss it tomorrow..

:-)

I have Engineering maths quiz tomorrow..Wish me luck..

T_T

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: