Wednesday 3 August 2011

Patient, You Must Be

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Hmm..It's the 3rd day of Ramadhan.  So far I'm having a fair Ramadhan.  With all the classes and tiredness, it's really hard to fast but I still fast to show my thanks to HIM..At least HE gives me another chance to fast in Ramadhan.

:-)

I'm waiting for my Programming lecturer to come.  Class starts at 11.  So I think I should update my "board" here.  Hehehe.  I can't wait to go back home for raya though.  Damn, I miss my nephew..hehe.

Well..I gotta go..I just thought I should leave this since it's the fasting month.  Gotta keep our spirits up, right? 

;-)

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet P.B.U.H (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailatul-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).

Light up the spirit of Ramadhan al-Mubarak


See you guys on the flip side!!
P/S : So fast like it's the last Ramadhan of your life

No comments: