Wednesday 29 February 2012

Trying To Figure Out The Timezone's Making Me Crazy

*Takes out my leaf blower and blows the cobwebs out of my "canvas"*

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Sorry bout that.  And sorry for not updating lately.  A bit busy with stuff.  The usual college student routine.  Studies, sports, friends..LIFE.  It's been a bit hard to manage my time and making everybody happy.

By the way, Alhamdulillah my English forum went quite well the other day.  "Piracy in Music" was the topic that we chose and was a  music critic, babbling about the quality of music and bout the internet being a "tunnel" that transfers music.

O.o

Before the forum I kept telling Saiful to relax.  Me?  I was just making a straight face.  But in reality?


I didn't know what to do to calm myself down at the time.  My heart was thumping so hard and so fast that it might've blown out of my chest.  At least I didn't do this to calm myself down though.....


That would just be gross.

T____T"

Studies aside for a while.  Still having an awesome time with tennis people.  Abg Arab and Abg Luthfi's stroke just makes my hands feel like lead sometimes.  Their strokes are damn fast.  Kak hannah came to the court yesterday and we stroke for a while.  Her first "stroke session" after coming back from Perlis.

But I think the highlight of yesterday was this though..............

BEFORE
AFTER
If you guys have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, take a look at Abg Arab's (left) and Haziq's bowls.  They ordered the same thing.  The bro who were taking the orders was just mean...To Abg Arab..Hahaha

XD

Anywho, I got Physics test and D.E (Digital Electronics) test tomorrow.  I know it's for my future and all.  And Insya-Allah I can do it.  But all I can think is just one thing....


See you guys on the flip side!!

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Haha,use your leaf blower to blow your nerves
dude! hehe
Good luck for your test tomorrow :D

Choki said...

Haha!! Will do Insya-Allah XD
Thanx Liselle..