Wednesday 22 February 2012

Just Have Your Ice-Cream...And A Chill Pill

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

A short post today.  I need to do some last minute check up on some formulae for physics.  That and I need to see some "letter to the editor" examples.  I got E.F.A.S (English For Academic Studies) and Physics tests today.  Stayed up till about 1.30 doing Momentum, Newton's Law of Universal Gravity, Uniform Circular motion, Simple harmonic motion and honestly, right now I have unstable EMOTIONS.  After a while, my eyes felt droopy at the time.  I was like, "HA! You're sleepy!"


It took a llama to tell me I'm sleepy.  I SERIOUSLY need to chillax every now and then.  Thanks for the tip, Kuzco.

T_____T"

Anyway, I can just hope and pray that I'll do my best and score in my tests and exams.  I've studied.  I've asked other people's help and helped other people whenever and however I can.  So I can just pray to THE ALMIGHTY.

O Allah!  Help me in going through my days on Earth so I can achieve Thy Paradise and be away from Thy  Hellfire.  Guide me to the Straight Path and keep me from being astray.  For, Thou art my Lord and I am Thy humble Servant.

AMIIIIN....

See you guys on the flip side!!

3 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

All the best for your exam! :D
best Of luck
break a leg
Huhu!

Choki said...

Heee..Thanx!! ;-)

Zehan Ilyana said...

amin..
u can do it choki! :DDD
all the best and goodluck ok..:D