Saturday 18 February 2012

What A Small World

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Since today I didn't have any classes, I went home early.  So, I went home in the morning.  Then, after the Friday prayers, I went to SACC to check up on my laptop.  It turns out that the factory's done with it but they haven't sent it to the shop yet.  I was like "Say what now? O.o"  Well...It's not a wonder since they haven't called yet but hey, it's been a whole friggin' month already. 

I walked around PKNS and SACC.  When I wanted to go to Plaza AS, it started to pour down like a giant dumping a big damn barrel of water down on Shah Alam.  So I decided to wait it out.  I was waiting and waiting...Then my eyes drifted to a restaurant.  I was like "I know that girl.  Isn't that Ummi's friend?"  I just had a theory that the girl in front of the friend is Ummi.  So I called her.  If the phone was picked up and the girl sitting there picks up, then it's here.  Otherwise, I just wasted my credit.

T___T"  Haha!!

But then there was no answer and I saw from afar that the girl didn't pick up.  So I thought I'd wait for the rain to stop and wait for the girl to pay for her and her friend's lunch.  I went inside the mall and they were paying already.  It WAS Ummi and her friend (whom later I remembered is Sofea).  I stood out side the restaurant, grinning.  Then she saw me.  But it took a while for her to process..She was like......

:-| Then she was like.....

-_^ Next, she went all....

O____o After that she was

XD

Haha!!  They were walking around SACC and PKNS but not yet Plaza AS.  So I decided to tag a long.  I wanted to find new earphones since I lost mine a few weeks ago.  Ummi wanted to buy some groceries.  And Sofea wanted to pay her broadband bill.  So we all just headed there.

Even though it was brief, I had a good time.  Bought my earphones too!!  Hehe..

I don't actually know what to write.  So I guess this ends here.

See you guys on the flip side!!

7 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

LOL,haha a small world indeed!

littledolphin said...

her response was funny!! xD

saya ni pemalu nak tegur orang dulu so kalau you meet me somewhere tegurlah dulu tau! haha

syafiqa said...

haha kalau tahu semalam,
aku g lepak PAS.leh jumpa hang.kehkeh

Choki said...

Haha..Orait je ;-)

Choki said...

IKR??!!

Choki said...

Haha..No prob XD

Zehan Ilyana said...

hahaha~
mesti first2 tu macam awkward kan?
ouh, bila ckp psl earphone, sis bru tringt my earphone hilang..
T_T

p/s:cjoki, why not u buat komen pop up window? hehehe.. just a suggestion..:D