Thursday 23 February 2012

All You Have To Do Is Just Stay Alive

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah yesterday was my English and Physics tests.  And I got to answer them perfectly (I hope)  But there WERE a few questions during the physics test that I had to leave.  Now I can just hope that they're all the right answers.

Anywho, I don't really know what to write here actually.  Well...I HAVE been busy with tests and quizzes.  And the classes lately were just totally barely bearable.  Sometimes the classes are so boring that I nodded myself to sleep.  I wish could try this trick...........



That and we did some experiments which are the last of laboratory classes I think...




And some of you may know that I've been hanging out a lot with my seniors and friends from my tennis team.  Some dinner outside...Training and matches in the court.  Next thing you know we're all really close....

This is what happens when the food takes too long to come. 
They were playing Racing Moto that time.  Trying to beat the high score.  Haha!! XD

Well...Not sure if I'll be going back though this week.  Even though I would love to.  But I gotta prepare for my forum session with my group for English.  And we're the first group to go...

T____T"

See you guys on the flip side!!

5 comments:

anahiettah afibs said...

wish u group success..
x sgka da byk wat entry,, so akak nk senyum2 kambing dekat sni :]

Zehan Ilyana said...

ohmai! choki, pls dont do macam pic kat atas tu..really scary heheheh...

gudluck and all the best yeah..:D

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

eee. menakutkan. buatlah, nak tengok gak tembus kat kulit ke tak lidi tu. lau tembus boleh siat terus. alang2 bakar buat sate. *ok.merapu.*.=.='

CikTeddyCorner said...

main game..still muke ceria even lapar kan?hehe
all the best!