Thursday 16 February 2012

World Without Strangers

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Batman has Robin..Scooby has Raggy Shaggy.  Tony Stark has Pepper Pots.....

Not to say that I have a sidekick or anything.  Do you guys have that buddy who is just always there when you need them?  A good thing I have a few.  Hehe...


Here's one of them!!  Haha!!  One of the best-est friends I could ever ask for.  Ahmad Shamsul Fitri a.k.a PT or Petey.  Known him since standard 5.  That's 8 years and counting.  Haha!!  He's one of those guys that would even help you rob a bank.  The High profile "Fort Knox" kind of banks.  Not the old ATM or branches kind.  Hehe..He's like me, went to MRSM but in Pengkalan Hulu during F4 and F5.  I on the other hand was in MRSM for 5 years, since F1.  His house is near mine, so we always hang out when we can.  And by the way, sorry guys and girls.

He's taken by another girl already!! 
:-P

Though, by whom, I won't say.  He's an awesome guy.  He's a lot like me also.  (Kepala masuk air, masuk angin, masuk batu.  Hehe..)

Anywho, then came along these guys.................


Haha!!  Oh I miss my high school days.  From the left, that's yours truly, me.  The middle one is Nik Syahiran a.k.a Abi.  He was the leader of my study group so we decided to call him Abi.  And he's ok with it.  We still call him that.  Hehe..  The guy on the right is Syahir.  He cracks me up all the time.  He's one of the funniest guys I've ever met.  And as a bonus, he kinda looks like Mr. Bean don't you think?  Not to mock him or anything.  And I'm not the only who thought about that.  Hehe...

Another friend of mine is this..............


Hehe.  Fatin Hanan's her name.  She's an old friend of mine.  It's not the BEST picture but it's all I have.  Sorry Fatin!!  Haha!!  Anywho she and I've been friends since Standard 5.  And were classmates for standard 5 and 6.  Since her house is just behind mine, we hang out a lot during the holidays.  Along with Petey also actually.  The 3 of us are quite close.  And she's another person who I'd pull along to rob a bank.  Hehe :-P

And here's another friend of mine that I've mentioned here before.  She's more of a little sister rather than a friend.  Hehe..  I don't have any picts of her.  So y'all can just go to her blog by clicking here.

Her name's Sabreena.  But everybody just calls her Sab.  For me, I call her that AND adik.  Hehe..  Being the youngest I wanna know how it feels like to have a little sibling.  Haha!!  She's an SPM leaver, awaiting results.  I always tease her whenever she mocks me or something.  I'd say (Ingat Sab..Result SPM ko tu x kluar lagi..Hehe).  But we both know I'm joking.  Nothing but the best for my sis! XD  She's this awesome girl who is just bubbly all the time.  Big anime lover.  I think she can speak Japanese.  1D (One Direction) fan too.  Insanely smart.  Met her in MRSM KT.  We bonded a bit when we were in the debate team.  We loss but hey, it's the experience that counts.  Haha..  By the way, she did an entry bout me on her blog.  Just a few lines and words.  But still, it means a lot.  Huhu ^.^  If you guys wanna check out that post, click this.

All the best to you imoutosan!!  XD

It's hard to imagine life without friends don't you think?  Ponder on that for a while, guys.  You'll learn to appreciate your friends more.  Near...Far...Wherever they are...


Hahaha!! ;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

3 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Friendship is forever,eventhough people will die but the strength will go on for eternity :D

Zehan Ilyana said...

:D
dalam hidup ni mesti kena ada kawan..
i cant imagine my life without a friend eventho just in alam maya like u..:D
u r my fren, rite? :D

Choki said...

Haha..Of course la Kak M ;-)