Monday 3 September 2012

Step In To The Kings' Carriage!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

I'm not sure if you guys remember.  I have a crazy obsession for We The Kings......


This band from Bradenton, Florida has been giving awesome tunes to my ears ever since I was in the 5th grade.  Another awesome thing about this band is that they have mini webisodes called "KINGS CARRIAGE" that you can watch on YouTube.  The band has their own episodes but their drummer, Danny Duncan, has his channel where he puts the webisodes that he creates and makes up himself.  Most of it features the other bandmates and other related people to the band.

Sure, their rocking out like it's no big deal but if they need a second job, I think acting could be it.  Haha!!

You gotta check it out, guys.  By the way, I think this episode is my favourite one yet.  Have a look aites?  Haha!!

Gotta jet, people!!  Professional Ethics in 20 minutes.  Stay awesome!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Ariq and his parents have gone back already.  Damn, I miss them :'-(

No comments: