Friday 21 September 2012

The One With The Violin

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

I think if you guys remember this post, you might know that I'm seriously obsessed with her.  Music is just one of those things that gets me going you know?  And now that the awesome and not to mention beautiful Lindsey Stirling just released her album, I just can't stop listening to her music.

She's this awesome violinist who plays the violin in an amazing way and she dances too.  She just released a new song, Elements, which is also a track in her album.


You guys can check out both her YouTube channels.  Here to check out here music videos and her new one which she decides to upload random stuff like Behind the scenes and violin tutorials and stuff like that.

I've listened to almost all of her songs.  It's addictive.  And I don't actually know anything about violins.  If anybody buys me her album for my birthday, seriously I will love that person FOREVER!!  Haha!! XD


I got class at 8.  It's 6.45 and I 'stoink'.  Gotta jet.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: 'Stoink' is just another level of stink.  It's stinker than the stinkest  ;-D

3 comments:

littledolphin said...

i love this girl too! i'm obsessed!

boleh dapat album dia kat malaysia ke?if ada,i wanna buy! but for myself la :p

Unknown said...

tgok macam best. nak buka youtube takleh for 3days. boikot,boikot haha

well, 4shared mesti ada, lindsey striling, harap2 igt nama minah ni

btw, im not robot hahaha. and tak suka ayat "please prove u're not a robot. akan tak selesa nak comment later. just say :)

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

wahh sama lah kite ^^