Thursday 27 September 2012

Reminder

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Just a quick update.  My condolences / takziah to my former classmate and forever-a-friend, Shahran, who lost his father yesterday evening.  Shahran was quite a good friend of mine when I was in MRSM KK.  I think I can say I know how he feels cos I lost my grandmother a few years ago.  I was quite close to her.  So when she 'went', it hit me quite hard.

Allah S.W.T can take away any of His Blessings from us at any time.  The roof on our heads, the food we eat...The life that we don't use to fully devote ourselves to Him.  Of course, all of us, including me, tend to drift and forget.  The only thing to do is just be grateful.  There are lots of ways to show how grateful we are to the Lord.  To me, the easiest way is doing Solat........


"Pray behind the Imam (In congregation), before you are prayed in front of him."

I got Network and System class at 11.  I wanna read some of the topics that are coming out in the final.  Gotta jet.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Again, takziah to Shahran.  May his father be placed among those of the Solihun.  AMIIIIN..Insya-Allah..AL-FATIHAH.

2 comments:

anNaqia said...

Takziah.

Selamat berhempas pulas dgn encik exam.

Btw, blaja kt mn eh?

CikTeddyCorner said...

aamin..inshaAllah :)