Thursday 6 September 2012

The Hair Up There

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

I've been having this crazy obsession.  King's Carriage, that's besides the point.  But it DOES have something to do with one of the 'stars' of King's Carriage.  I just want to have what this guy has....

Travis Clark, frontman of We The Kings

Look at his hair!!  It's....AWESOOOOOME!!  Haha!!  I want his hair!!  That sounded a bit creepy dunnit?

O_o"

I'll rephrase: I want my hair to be like that!!  I don't mean the colour just the style.

Lots of my friends told me that my hair is so long.  They ask me whether or not I get in trouble cos of it.  Apparently I'm still bounded by the hair-rule even AFTER my school days.  And if some of you are also wondering, I don't get in trouble.  Wanna know why?

I get into the campus through the back entrance!!

Yup!!  That's the secret.  Honestly, I just like my hair long.  I DO have friends who told me that I'm better off with short hair.  My hair is almost as long as the time when I went to the UK...  
I won't post any picture of my current hairstyle.  I'm not that good looking.  I think I'll take my haircut before the opening of Sem 4.  Hehe..

;-)


Look at his hair!!  XD

Gotta jet, people!!  Stay awesome!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Performing with that kind of hair is just awesome  :-D

No comments: