Monday 24 September 2012

Of Coughing And Randomness

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!

*Coughcough*

Sorry about that.  I'm just a bit....

*Coughcough...COUGHCOUGH*

...under the weather lately.  Been coughing my head off since last Thursday.  Not loving it but they say, being sick is another way to get Forgiveness from the Lord Almighty (or something like that).  The result:

1) I'm not going to the class trip to Ulu Yam today.

There actually grouping downstairs as I'm typing this.  Maybe it's a blessing too you know?  I can study later when I'm finish with this post.  It's just a bit bizarre that these guys are going for a picnic when our final exam's next week.  But I actually wanted to go in the first place too.  I just though about it.  I'm not that smart compared to the others.  So I might as well be left behind.

2) More aches

When I say that, I mean my body is actually taking a beating.  Damn, I feel like an old man.  I'm only 19!!  (Well, in less than a month I will).  To 'reduce' my sickness, I actually play sports.  To sweat the fever out.  So I played tennis with some friends yesterday.  It backfired.  I felt worse.  I don't know what happened.  I ALWAYS do that when I'm sick.  I guess there's a Hikmah in everything.  I don't usually FIND medicine when I'm sick.  I just drink lots of water.  I feel like this kid sometimes..........


It's not that I don't want to eat medicine.  In this particular part, I'm just too lazy.

One thing though, I just hope this fever and not to mention the 'Exam fever' will make me lose my head....Like this guy........


On a lighter note, Man United beat Liverpool 1-2 at Anfield last night.  In my opinion though, the penalty was a bit soft if y'all know what I mean.  Well, I gotta study.  Exam's just around the table.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Last Monday was Q, this Monday (today), a good friend of mine, Amira, will be flying off to Egypt.  G'luck, buddy!  And have a safe journey :-)

3 comments:

StuntWomanWho :) said...

going to ulu yam ? pernah pergi , tp tak best :) hehe

Unknown said...

take care, samelah kite. *coughcough. sedih bila nak cakap ade yg sekat2. air pun diusung here and there mcm zaman skolah dulu. T_T

Dayang Deno said...

kita sama choki.. sis pun batuk teruk.. flu lagi.. alhamdulillah skrg makin sihat... choki jgn lupa mkn ubat ya... sis pun tak lama lagi final exam.. huhu:)

p/s: choki berjangkit dgn sis ke? hehehe :)