Wednesday 29 August 2012

Movie Buff

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

I wanted to do this a post a long time ago but you know the gist.  I actually have a few movies that I really REALLY wanna watch.  Both that are now showing and coming soon.

The Expendables 2

Daaaaamn.  I seriously wanna watch this one.  I haven't heard any news about this movie though but it's gotta be awesome-er than the first one.  Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis are on it too as add-ons.  MUST WATCH!!

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift

I'm still a kid in some ways despite being in college.  It's cool that an animated movie can be so friggin' real and witty at once.  I saw the trailer few months ago.  I was like.... "HOLY CRAB!!" Haha!!  XD (Watch the trailer and then you'll get my point).

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Another animated movie I wanna watch is this.  Me and Q saw the trailer and we just laughed our heads off when Marty did that 'Circus Afro' jig.

XD

Now, for movies that I really can't wait to see................

Paranormal Activity 4

I'm not really a fan of Horror movies but Paranormal Activity just grew on me.  I saw the 1st and 3rd.  The 2nd one I just watched it half-way.  I think it'll be coming out in October of this year.  I wonder who will watch it with me and belanja me as a present.  HMMMMM (hinthint)  Hehe...

The Raid

This Indonesian movie with a Western touch is said to be one of the best action movies of the decade.  It'll come out next month/September.  Though, I hope nothing will stop me when I wanna watch it.  At least nothing like THIS.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

From the Rick Riordan novel series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The sequel to 'The Lightning Thief', 'Sea of Monsters', will be released in August of 2013.  Nathan Fillion who stars as Rick Castle in the T.V series Castle will star as Hermes while the 3 protagonists are the same 3 who starred in the 1st adaptation of the novel series.  I hope they don't mess it up like the 1st one.

Well, I got class in half an hour.  Network and System, do be nice to me.  Please??

T_____T"

Gotta jet.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: A blogger posted a Hari Raya card to my house!!  ^___^

No comments: