Tuesday 18 September 2012

May The Force of Allah Be With You

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Right now as we speak, my friend Q is on her way to Wales to further her studies.  Degree in animal studies.  Do I envy a friend who gets the chance to study overseas??  Can't say that I don't.  Am I proud that I have a friend who studies overseas??  Hell yeah!!

Q, my friend of 8 years, boarded her flight at approx. 11 ++ last night.  I went back last week to the doa selamat she had at her house last Saturday.  It was a modest event.  It was great seeing her again for a few times after all these years.  Her parents are pretty nice too.  Especially her dad.  He's awesome in a 'dad' kind of way (Don't worry, Ayah!!  You're still the awesome-est!! XD)

I still feel bad about not coming to KLIA last night to send her off though.  She actually had a few friends in mind that she wants to be there.  But what to do?  As we grow older, our schedule is getting busier and busier.  So I called her yesterday morning to tell her I couldn't come.  She said that it was ok and she understands.  Such an awesome friend, isn't she?

:'-D

We talked, laughed about all the crazy jokes since we re-connected.  Honestly, I choked up a bit.  And that usually doesn't happen when it comes to my friends.  I told her "Eee..Rasa macam nak nangis laaa."  She said, "Jangan la tahan.  Nangis je la."  Me, being the lame person that I am, just replied, "I memang nak nangis tapi x boleh.  Tak ada tissue.  Nanti nak lap pakai apa?"

T____T"

I'm lame.  I know.  We still laughed our heads off.  Hahaha!!  Regardless, she's off to the UK to further her studies.

Here's to you, Q.  May Allah S.W.T bless you always and guide you in your journey to find knowledge and to be a better person.  AMIIIIN..Insya-Allah.

(No pictures on this blog post are posted to respect her privacy)

Well, gotta get ready in a few.  I got class at 10.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I got this package when I came back last week.  What do you guys think it is?  Hehe ;-)


No comments: