Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Homecoming! I'm Coming!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Touchdown, Malaysia!! Ok, I know I'm 8 days late on making this post but really guys, I'm so sorry.  I have an explanation honestly.  Whether you guys wanna hear it or not, totally up to you.

Last Monday I slept at my Along's place in Damansara cos the next day I went out with Sab, her friend and Amira.  Amira came a bit late cos she had something going on.  So me, Sab and her friend went on first.  It's been a while since I've been to OU so we went there and watched MIB 3.  Insya-Allah I'll write a review on that, aites?


Amira came about half an hour after Sab and her friend left.  It was a great day, catching up with friends, having a laugh or two.  It was a nice homecoming day for me.  So Tuesday night I went back to Shah Alam.  I had the house to myself the whole week cos my parents are still in the UK to take care of Ariq.  It's complicated for me to explain.  (Paham2 je la eh?)

Wednesday was a good day too.  Fatin helped me to the dentist and also in getting my phone number back.  My number was inactive for so long that it deactivated.  So that was taken care of.  I went to what I call the tri-mall area (Alam Sentral, SACC and Kompleks PKNS) to buy some stuff.  So that's the end of Wednesday.

Thursday was one of the most epic days in my life.  I hung out with a very old friend who I haven't seen since Standard 5.  So, 8 years!  Haha!!  We got in touch mostly through Skype when I was in London.  So we just arranged to hang out.

My friend, who wants to be known as 'Q', and I went to Sunway Pyramid and went ice-skating believe it or not.  A bit random.  But we are cool liddat (Only she and I understand that statement.  Haha!!)  Q didn't know how to skate so I had to help her a little.  So I think she knows how to skate already.  Haha!  Then after Zuhur prayers we had lunch and just did some catching up with each other.  Basically, we just couldn't stop cracking each other up.  We did random jokes, crazy one-liners.  Haha!!

After Sunway we went back to Shah Alam cos she needed to find some stuff and we ran into her friends.  So I got a ride back home.

Friday wasn't very unusual though.  I went out with Petey and Fatin after the Friday prayers.  We bought the groceries we wanted to bring back to our colleges.  I changed my guitar strings.  But still, Petey's a really close friend of mine so it was awesome seeing him again.

That night, Fatin and Petey came to my house and I wanted to ask Q whether or not she wants to join us and have dinner but by then it was already late.  So we decided to pick her up at her house at 7-ish a.m the next day.  Haha!!  Randomosity never escapes me.

So Saturday was just awesome.  The four of us, me, Petey, Fatin and Q were actually schoolmates during our time in SK Raja Muda.  Me, Fatin and Q were in the same class during the 5th grade and Petey was my classmate during religious school.  But our school had a very close network so we all knew each other.

We had breakfast at Chili Merah and Q and I had roti telur (SEDAPNYEEEEE!!!) Haha!!  Soon after that we hung out at Shah Alam's Taman Tasik and went to my house.  We sat outside the house cos we didn't want any trouble with JAIS or something >___<"

In the afternoon,  I had to go to Sbg Parade to meet a friend and give a birthday present.  Q wanted to do some window shopping of her own (but actually turned into shopping)  The both of us meet up with Myra and her lil sister and I gave her the present.  Her face was just priceless.  Haha!!

After we left Myra and her sis.  We did our Zuhur prayers and Q actually bought some stuff.  Not to brag, but if it wasn't for me I don't think she'd buy anything.  Haha!!  No offence MON AMIIII!! XD

Her dad picked us up at the KTM station and sent me back home.

Sunday was sad actually.  I had to leave to start the new semester.  I was still tired from layan-ing my friends that week.  But you know what?  It was worth every damn second.  Sunday was great too.  Got together again with my tennis gang and I got the chance to use my new gear.  And it was an awesome feeling.  Though, My body's a bit sore cos the last 2months and a half, I didn't RUN or JOG a SINGLE day


But hey, it feels good to sweat again.  Haha!!  So far the 3rd semester and the beginning of my 2nd year as a diploma student in UTMICKL is going great.  Insya-Allah I'll pray, doa, hope and do my best.  Keep me in your prayers, guys ok?  It'd mean a lot


I'll post more stuff Insya-Allah.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I really miss Ariq.  That little ball of sunshine.  Not to mention Angah and Kak Sha.  My parents too.

One of my fav picts!!  XD Haha!!  Ariq and his daddy