Sunday 17 June 2012

Dance With My Father Again

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Abg Cik, I'm back here in KSJ.  He sent his car to do some stuff (What and where ain't necessary to be mentioned here)  With Along's help everything went well and I was just in time to play tennis.

XD

Anywho, I know it's a bit late but since it's still June 17th and the 3rd Sunday of June, this post still counts as a dedication to my awesome Ayah.  He's still in the UK with Ibu, taking care of Ariq so as I'm writing this sentence, it's 2.40 p.m in London.

Honestly?  I don't think I'll be where I am now without him.  Truthfully, I'm hopeless when left alone (Okay la, not THAT hopeless but you get the gist T___T")

A father's love can be limitless, which shows how much he cares.  Nothing and NO ONE can ever replace the man called a father.  Call him what you want.  Abah, Bapak, Abi, Papa, Daddy.  Anything, he's still the one who takes care of you through all the highs and the lows.

If you ask me to describe my Ayah with one word, it's simple.... EXTRAORDINARY.

:'-)

True, we often have our disagreements that are usually caused by me (I'm a pain.  Trust me).  But hey, you can't help but love that person you call a father.

As a Muslim, of course it's obligatory / Wajib to respect your elders especially your parents.  So I stand firm with that.


I know you like this song, Ayah.  So here's to you.  Luther Vandross's Dance With My Father.

Here's to all the father's in the world.  To my Ayah, Happy Father's Day.  May Allah bless you always and give you a longer and happier life with those who you hold near and dear.

:'-)

I think I'll speak for your other 3 sons and 2 daughter-in-laws and also Ibu, we all love you very strong!!  (Only our family get it guys.  Sorry :-P Hehe)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I ain't embarrassed to say that I'm a bit choked up making this post :'-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye Choki..
Happy Fathers day to ur dad..=)

Ibu said...

You made me choked too dik.... and I know for sure, ayah too. It sure brings back sweet memories when along, angah, abangcik and yourself were still small. So blessed to have all of you as our boys. We are so proud of you. Will see you soon dik. Love you so very strong ^.^