Thursday 28 June 2012

Where Is He Going With This?

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Note : Statement that are followed by assumptions

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I'm a Muslim........
He must be a terrorist!!

I love to listen to music and playing music.......
Mesti dia ni tak jaga solat.  Leka dgn muzik.

I love to read......
This guy has GOT to be a nerd.

I can play a lot of sports.......
He must be a dumb sports jock.

I like to keep everything simple.....
No doubt, this kid is a lazy bum.

I don't like to buy expensive stuff.....
He must be poor or something.  Who doesn't want new stuff??

I went to the UK for a family visit.....
Easy for him.  He's got a lot of money.

I love to write stories especially romantic ones.....
Is this guy a sissy or something?

I'm good in English....
Apa la dia ni speaking je.  X bangga dgn bahasa sendiri ke?

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

*Sighs heavily*



Don't you just hate stereotypes??


See you guys on the flip side!!


P.S : Assumptions can lead to your own downfallEveryone has their own reasons for what they do.  Hopefully logical ones.

2 comments:

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

Closed-minds should come with closed mouths sepatutnya kan? Haha

Dayang Deno said...

setuju sangat! setiap orang ada sebab dia sendiri kan.. :)