Saturday 16 June 2012

Double Wedding of the Century

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Alhamdulillah, I'm home for the weekend and for a good reason...........

My cousin, Abg Fadzlan (most left) and her sister, Kak Mas (most right) with their spouses
Yup.  I didn't go to Kak Mas's akad nikah yesterday cos I came home late.  And also cos I didn't tell Along cos I didn't have that much credit on my phone.  Haha!!

T___T"

I DID however, borrowed Along's memory card to copy some of the picts from yesterday's akad nikah and the walimatul 'urus from today.  Check it out ;-)




Kak Mastura :-D
Kaisan dgn Mak Su Amanina
Pak Cik Mizi and Pak Su Syauqi with Kaisan!!
Mak Teh's family.  They came all the way from Taiping!!
Food! Glorious food!
Amanina and big brother Firdaus
Kak Mas and her lil sister Shakirah, the maid of honor / pengapit
Mmmm..CAAAAKE!! XD
My cousin Faiz as the best man.  Macam Awie laaa! Haha XD
Children's wedding on one day.  Quite a relief for the parents don't you think? ;-)
Kak Aza layan-ing Kaisan
It was hot so we just hung out in the house
Along and his family :-D
The presents!! XD
Awesome wedding all in all.  May their marriage last long till their last breath.  AMIIIIN..INSYA-ALLAH..

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Happy birthday to my lil sister Sabreena!! May Allah bless her always and give her a long and happy life..AMIIIN..Insya-Allah..Congrats sis!! You're finally legal! XD

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye choki..
I'm coming again..as I've seen your recent post in my favorite bloglist..yups,i've done put u in my favorite bloglist..anyway,woaah..the awesome wedding and solemnization photo collection that u've been shared here..the brides so gorgeous..wish the love and relationship between them everlasting forever...ameen..=)

Choki said...

Thanx!! Amiiin :-)

sabr said...

thanks for the BIG wish here abang. :P

Choki said...

Hahaha!! IT's what BIG brothers are for la Sab XD