Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Mark of Shadow / The Serpent's Athena

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

I've been waiting for a year, people!!  They finally picked a date to release the third and latest instalment for the 'Heroes of Olympus' series.  I knew since the last one that they'll release it by fall/autumn/luruh.  Now I know!!

XD


The Heroes of Olympus series is actually the series following the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.  So the characters in the Percy Jackson series are also in the Heroes of Olympus series.

Based on the official Percy Jackson page on Facebook, The Mark of Athena will be released on October 2nd 2012 and will consist of 384 pages.  It's all good I guess cos by then my final exam will be finished Insya-Allah.  Damn, I can't wait.  Haha!!

Though, I think I ought to wait for the 2nd cover of the book of the book.  I'm not sure if the one up there is the UK or US version.  I want the one where the cover is actually a real person and not a cartoon.  I think that's the US version that I want.

Rick Riordan is just an awesome writer.  Known as the 'Myth Master', he also writes the 'Kane Chronicles' series (which I also follow) where it is based on Egyptian mythology, whereas the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series are based on Greek mythology.

Don't worry, I don't believe in all those legends or myths.  My faith is still strong and will always be on Allah S.W.T's side.

:-)

I just love to read these types of stories.  Which reminds me, I wanna read the 'Kane Chronicles' latest book, The Serpent's Shadow.....


I'm pretty sure some people think I'm a nerd for reading lots of books.  Finishing book after book.

STEREOTYPES....WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO RIGHT??

I assure you guys, I ain't a nerd.  I DO have a life.  But that's all up to you.  So if you think I'm a nerd, then that's your problem.  I don't like to judge people.  So to those people, put that in your coconut and suck on it

:-P

Bottom line is, I can't wait for the release.  The page on Facebook I said earlier put a sneak peek of the 1st chapter.  And it was great.  Hehe..

Well, gotta go.  Need to get ready for class even though it starts at 10 and it's not even 8 yet

T___T"

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : My English teacher told me that she looks forward to read my stories that I wrote here.  Really hope she'll like it :-)

2 comments:

.........cP~ said...

Salam.
I love to read books too. And I ain't nerd at all. But I prefer family types of books. My favourite? Jodi Piccoult. But still in the process of collecting all her books.

Dayang Deno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.