Wednesday 20 June 2012

Life's Like A Box of Chocolates

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Well, the 2 p.m rescheduled class will be rescheduled since the lecturer has a meeting.  So I guess I better update the 'canvas' here before the internet in my room goes haywire (Internet CICT UTM ni suka sgt buat gila dgn aku T___T")

Honestly, I don't know what's been happening to me lately.  I've been finding myself sitting alone every night thinking that I might not be here the next second later.  I've been crying too and the new sem JUST started.  I guess it's the pressure of trying to do SO well in my studies.  True, failure may lead to success but in my situation, failure ain't an option.




I really wanna re-connect with my friends again.  Those from my primary AND secondary school years.  It'll be great to see how far we've gone you know?  Trust me, I know.

By the way, don't you guys think it's wrong for like....Your friend to forbid you to contact with his/her friend?  Like C tells B to stay away from A cos A is C's friend.  I just think you should be able to be friends with anybody you like as long as the other party is alright.  But hey, the world's changed a lot.  Maybe I'm just too naive.



*Shrugs*

I just wish I have someone to talk to.  Of course I have my family but I just wanna find someone else to talk to.  You know what I mean?  It feels like I'm talking to a wall sometimes.


Don't worry.  I'm not THAT stupid to kill myself.

Well, on a much happier note, I think I'll be going back to Shah Alam again this week.  I forgot a few stuff when I came back here last week.  Plus, Abg Cik will start his study week next week so he said he'll be back home too.

Gotta go.  Wanna sort some stuff in my head.  I can go crazy la like this (Macam la perangai aku ni x cukup gila)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I just noticed that last sem I didn't go to the surau just as much as I did during the 1st sem.  So I just think it's better to solat behind an Imam before people perform the solat behind my lifeless body...

6 comments:

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

All the best Syauqi for the new semester!

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

saya pun pernah rasa benda yg sama :( Sabar Choki, sabar :)

" Ingatlah Allah kerana sesungguhnya, dengan mengingati Allah hati akan menjadi tenang "

Good luck Choki ! XD

.........cP~ said...

Salam.

It must have been hard to be in such situation. Things happen and we feel like everything is not right. And in the end, we found out that God wants us to be much more closer to Him, because sometimes, we might forget.

Lysa said...

Don't put too much pressure on yourself :) I think its normal for every student feels like you because its a new sem, new chapter I guess?Deal with it :) Ehh about the friends, I agree with you. Its our right to befriend with anyone kan..

CikTeddyCorner said...

talk to me then ^^

Ibu said...

Assalamualaikum dik... Please don't feel so down, you worry me. InsyaAllah we'll be back soon. Love you so much ^.^