Wednesday 13 March 2013

Let There Be Light!

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Alhamdulillah my Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) project presentation went well 2 days ago.  The lecturer had some comments in the end so it was sort of a setback but no matter.  It's done!!!


It's basically the Panama Canal.  Hehe.  We just did a miniature version.  It was my idea but it's safe to say that my 3 group members were the masterminds...........

From left: Burhan (Designer and programmer), Me (Designer), Zharif ("quartermaster"), Asyuwad (Programmer)
We had another group photo but somehow 2 illegal aliens got into the picture along with us....


Haha!!  Alhamdulillah, I've finished PLC and I just handed in my Electronics 2 assignment about an hour ago.  Currently at the library right now.  Gonna be going back to the hostel in about an hour.  I got tennis training at 5 till 7 p.m today.  Gonna sweat all the exam-anxiety out.

In other news, Barcelona came back from behind (2-0) to beat AC Milan 4-2 with a 4-0 victory in the 2nd leg at the Nou Camp.  Goals from Lionel Messi (2), David Villa and Jordi Alba sent Milan packing and Barca through to the QFs of the UEFA Champions League.

Enough with the football updates for now.  This might be my last post in quite a long time.  Gotta focus on my exam.  Can't wait to get back though.  It's been 2 weeks since I last saw my parents who just got back from 'umrah 2 days ago.

:-)

Stay awesome, guys!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Chapter 3 of my "UK Tales" is already in the making  ;-)

No comments: