Friday 15 March 2013

Otaku FTW!!

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

I'm currently in Shah Alam right now.  1st time in 2 and a half weeks since the last time I saw my parents.  They just got back from 'Umrah last Monday.  It's my study week right now so I just thought I'd come back home for a bit.

Plus, I wanted to use these..............


Since MPH is the closest and best bookstore near my house, so I went there.  Let's see.  I'm a bookworm.  A fantasy junky.  A history junky also.  And also love Muslim related stuff.  Therefore....


Ignore the toes at the bottom left corner there.  Haha!!  This is what happens when you get RM 250 book vouchers at the END of a semester.

Honestly, I'm really freaking out about the exam.  My exam schedule is as follows:

1. Electronics II - 20th March
2. Institusi-institusi Islam - 24th March
3. Microprocessor - 26th March
4. Electronic Manufacturing Process - 1st April

Seriously, I panic everytime I think about it.  It's so damn near and everything's moving so fast.  I know it's pretty friggin' stupid.  Tapi betul la kan?  Student mana yang x cuak bila nak exam?  Haha!!

Oh well.  United will be taking on Reading this weekend on Sunday at 1.25 a.m.  To any of you who wants to see my live tweets during the match, y'all can follow me on twitter

@syauqistump1810

Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Somehow I'm afraid that the cycle will start all over again.

1 comment:

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

Nampak buku amru al-as. Teringin nak baca tapi, duduk jauh jauh ni memang tak mampulah hahaha. Rupanya time exam kita lebih kurang. So, gudluck! Lama dah tak lawat sini, mesti banyak cerita tertinggal -_-