Tuesday 28 August 2012

Assemble!!!!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Really sorry that I couldn't update earlier.  My Eid holidays are over so I'm in UTMKL already.  I just thought I should take this time to update since the lab class has already finished.

My Hari Raya Aidilfitri was bitter-sweet for me honestly.  True, Ariq coming back for Eid (his 1st time coming to Malaysia by the way) was just awesome and our relatives just couldn't get enough of him.  But I didn't get to meet all my cousins and aunts and uncles which to me, that blows.  But hey, I'm sure they jave their reasons.  So it's cool

:-)

Actually I just wanna show y'all the picts from the few days I spent in Taiping.  Not much really.  WAAAAAAY less than last year.  But that doesn't matterrrrrrr

XD

Two guys and their parents XD

The 'Brangelina' of Malaysia

Wassup? :-)

Ello, ibu!!

Me with the man

Ibu with Abg Cik

Just some fun with Ibu.  Haha!! XD

Quirky Along.  Haha :-D

The whole clan :-D

Wan, Tok Mi.  Nape daddy nyibuk kat blakang tu? Hehe..

Tok, this Clark Kent looks different

Smile!! :-D

Freestyle!!  XD
All in all, it was an awesome trip back.  I think it's my 1st since last year's raya.  Daaaaamn.  Setahun tak balik kampung

>_____<"

Well, in other news, my final exams are in a month.  So, I might not get all the time to update my canvas here.  A lot to struggle for this semseter.

Gotta go.  Stay awesome, people!!

:-D

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I don't want this little guy to go back so soon :'-(