Sunday 19 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, another year with the Ramadhan month passed.  Honestly, I'm a bit sad that Ramadhan's over.  Like I said before, don't get me wrong.  Eid is awesome.  I just feel like I didn't do anything much during those 29 days.  True I WAS able to wake up for a few nights.  It's better than nothing right??

Anywho, I'm in Taiping already.  The others will come in the afternoon I think.  Including Along and angah with their family.  Kaisan and Ariq are just too awesome and cute.  Haha!!

Well, I gotta be off.  Insya-Allah I'll post some picts during my stay in Taiping ok, guys??

;-)


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin saya ucapkan kpd seluruh umat Islam termasuk rakan bloggers.  Salah silap saya, saya minta maaf banyak2.

:-D

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I'm curious.  What colour is my fellow bloggers' Baju Raya?  XD

No comments: