Tuesday 14 August 2012

Better Than A Thousand Nights

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

As you all might know, Eid (Raya) is this Sunday.  So technically, it's in about 5 more days (approx.).

Oh, pineapple tarts, how I adore you XD

I've been hearing about Eid almost everyday now especially from the radio in the bus that I get on to go to the campus.  What are the people gonna do..Where are they celebrating this year's Eid..What colour is their baju raya.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Hari Raya.  Family, food, the whole balik kampung experience.  But honestly, we ain't getting any younger.  Call me a rotten apple but I just think we should savour Ramadhan....every year.  It could be our last.

Alhamdulillah, I've been able to wake up at night trying to do solat tahajjud, taubat and hajat (not bragging here just merely saying).  The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said that Lailatul Qadar is within the last 10 days in Ramadhan..........


A friend of mine (who I will not name) told me on twitter that people have been saying that The Night might have happened 2 nights ago (Friday night/early morning of Saturday)


Well, it MIGHT.  It MIGHT NOT.  If it HASN'T happened yet, then I will continue my search for the next few nights Insya-Allah.  But if it HAS already, what wrong is there for me to wake up in the middle night and devote myself to Him?  Especially in this month that's full of Barakah

;-)

I advise those who can to do the same aye?

Well, gotta get up later.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I did my laundry during the weekend.  Everything smelled nice but what shocked me a bit was that my 2 pairs of kain pelikat and jubah, all of which I use to do solat, were the most fragrant from the whole laundry.  A blessing in disguise maybe?  If so, Alhamdulillah :'-)

1 comment:

CikTeddyCorner said...

kan.ramai yg ckp Lalilatul Qadar haritu..untunglah sesape yg dpt rase..tp betol kata awk,apa salahnya kita teruskan sume ibadah yg kite buat sebelom ni..istiqamah ^^