Wednesday 16 November 2011

You May Have Seen A House Fly, Or Even A Super Fly

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

I always thought I wasn't good enough.  So I tried harder than I usually do.  In everything I do.  I screwed my chances last year for SPM.  So THAT was a bust.  On the bright side, I got a place here............

Alhamdulillah.  Got a place to further my studies

I'm in the International campus in KL mind you.
So, I vowed to my parents and especially myself that I'll study hard.  And that I'll make my whole family proud.  I kept that promise.  Still doing so Insya-Allah.  Even being the shy guy that I already am, I mustered every ounce of confidence to go up to the lecturers and ask, ask my friends to teach me on certain subjects.  It wasn't easy though honestly.  Getting 0 for some quizzes, always trying to balance between studying and playing sports and all that but hey, everybody goes though it right?  I pushed...........

And pushed......


And pushed.......

This was literally and graphically how I felt after every paper O_o
In the end?  Alhamdulillah.  Those long nights and series of unfortunate events finally paid off.  I got 3.54 for my 1st semester in college.  All I can say is that I am SO SO SO grateful for Him to give this to me.  And very grateful to my family and those who supported me and helped me.  Right now, the only thing to do is to maintain it.  That might be a bit challenging cos I got the tennis team to worry about. And not to mention the assignments and projects the lecturers give us.  Even if you put Mount Olympus on top of Mount Othrys and on top of Mount Tartarus, those stinkin' pile of college work will still be higher and bigger (Ok..Maybe that's just me but you get the idea right?)

Main point, grateful for the result and I'll try harder to get a higher GPA and CGPA.  Going back to UTM this Sunday.  2nd Sem?  Please be nice to me? O.o

See you guys on the flip side!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ibu and ayah are so very PROUD of you. You can push yourself BUT skip the second picture ok? Hehehehehe!!!!.....

Love you very strong!!

Ibu