Wednesday 16 November 2011

I Think I Need A Hug

Assalamualaikum, y'all!

It's been a while since I last updated my "canvas" here.  So I thought I should just update it.  I've been a bit tired of all this drama in my head and life.  I wish I could put a mattress in the ocean and just lie there.  Not a worry or care in the world.  Not even worried about the hungry sharks swimming around my mattress.  Just lie down and close my eyes.  If anybody needs me I'd be half way to Istanbul since I'm going there alone.  Or maybe Greece to see the Pantheon.  I don't know.  

*takes some ice from the freezer and puts them on my face*

Sorry about that.  I was just blowing off some steam.  Not fully gone though but released a bit nonetheless.

Anyway, had a good time with some old friends of mine yesterday (Monday)  We just hung out at Midvalley.  It was like a breath of fresh air to be out of the house.  Especially when I get to meet some of my old friends.  I've been out of MRSM KK for about 3 years now.  It's not that long I guess but still.  And we're still contacting each other.  Sort of.  But first, I went to MPH.  It was sort of the meet-up point.  And then I saw this...........................

Why am I NOT surprised...
Hahaha!! It's understood if there were one or two.  But this was a whole bunch of it.  If it wasn't for the people in the store, I would literally roll on the floor laughing like a senile little kid...

XD

 Anywho, we had so much to talk about and catching up to do, I didn't get to take a lot of pictures......

From left : Fatin, Amira (Weng) and Salihin (Sal)

Randomly taken O.o
If you guys noticed, I wasn't in any of them.  What can I say?  I ain't that photogenic.

T____T

At the end of the day?  We had a good time.  Laughed.  We told stories.  Really hope we could do it again.  But maybe this time more friends.  So more laughs.  More stories.  More...PSYCHOOOO!!!

Hell yeah!! Haha!

Well.  Things come and go.  People come and go.  But The Almighty is forever.  So....I BELIEVE He's there for His servants.  All I can say is that, for love to come knocking on my door again, that's all His power.  And as for me?  I don't really know honestly.  He has His own plans.  For each and everyone of us.  I'm not desperate or anything.  But it's ok to have a special someone right?

Well, gonna try to get some sleep.  IF POSSIBLE.....

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: