Friday 18 November 2011

The Circle Is Complete

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Imagine living a life that you think you don't deserve.  You feel that, the life that you're living right now is not rightfully yours.  Not to say that you're ungrateful.  You're still grateful but it feels so surreal that you actually have the life that you're now living.  True.  Life could knock you down hard.  Got bad grades for school..  Lost a loved one in the family..  Losing the love of your life....  All of that can surely bring you down.  All of that surely have happened to someone.  Sometimes I just wanna lie down and watch things past by.

This seems about right
It's hard to face all those.  About that I ain't lying.  The beauty of those things happening to us is that it can make you realize that you actually have a group of people that care about you.  But for how long?  And how much?  Yeah it's refreshing to have your best friend choose someone over you.  But hey, being the guy that I am, I guess I gotta respect that right?

I can't seem to ask for more though.  Loving family, a future, friends..But there's something missing.  But maybe this isn't the right place.  Maybe to think about this ain't the right time either.  But a  guy can hope.  What needed to be done is finally done.  Maybe it's time to spread my wings.

I'm a phoenix rising from the ashes
Of old dreams 
That were barely easy to forget
I'm hopelessly hopeful
Not to be hopeless enough
While flying across the horizon
Towards the sunset

From afar my feathers are bright 
Fiery red to all
Emitting fear to the heart of my foes
Yet the icy cool sky
Grips my heart as I soar
Tears are shed but no one knows

I will rise
Watch me
As I fly..
Fly high
And RISE


See you guys on the other side....

No comments: