Saturday 1 December 2012

1st Weekend

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

It's my 1st weekend not going back home.  Tomorrow I got a tennis match against UKM in Bangi.  It's just a friendly tennis match.  Nothing intense.  I've been missing out on a lot of matches and selections to represent UTM.  There'll just be the 4 of us going instead of the usually almost 10 and above but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

It's al most been a week but I really miss this little kid...................


Ariq!!!  Pak Su love you very-very strong!!  Haha!!  I really wanna go to London again next year if I get the chance.

I also miss this little guy................


Kaisan!!  Pak Su loves you alsoooo!!

XDDD

I just love playing with them.  Usually after a week of stressful studying and what not, I'd go home and play with him if Kaisan and his parents come down to my house.  I love babies!!  Makes sense since I'm the youngest.  Hehe..

Well, gotta go train for tomorrow's friendly match.  I love playing in the morning.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: My back hurts cos of the crappy bed in my hostel T____T"