Sunday 30 December 2012

Devils pitch-forked West Brom

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Really sorry bout not being able to update for almost 2 weeks.  I got a bit pre-occupied with some stuff at college.  Had a delayed Electronic Manufacturing project but Alhamdulillah with some help from some friends and a hint of luck, Haikal, my lab partner, and I pulled through.

Just so you know, I've just started my 1-week break for New Year's.  Unlike UiTM, we started the new sem 1 week BEFORE they started and started the 1-week break AFTER they finished.  But hey, every college has their own standards, ya know what I mean?

I don't actually know what to post though.  So I think I'll just do an update on Man United's match last night at home against West Brom.

Frankly speaking, the match was a bore.

T____T"

The match sprang to life only when Robin van Persie went in for Shinji Kagawa, who got his first start since his injury in October.

United got the lead in 9 minutes after Ashley Young's shot bounced off Gareth McAuley.  It was considered an own goal.  United held possession very well till half time.



In the 2nd half however, West Brom started to find chances.  Most of which De Gea was able to parry away.  Other chances were wasted by off-target shots.  When Kagawa was subbed with RvP, the game started to pick up for the Red Devils.  The result, van Persie got a goal on the 90th minute and United sealed the win and got the first clean sheet in a long time.


Despite city's 4-3 win against Norwich at Carrow Road, United remains on top of the BPL, 7 points clear.

Well, that's it I think.  I have a week oh holiday.  I'll try to update everyday In Sya-Allah.

:-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S:  I have an interesting post to make the next time I update ;-)

No comments: