Monday 17 December 2012

I Think I Got A Cousin Driving A Truck of Reeboks

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

First of all, I think I need to apologize for not updating for so long.  I did it on purpose though.  Just to prove a point that....

MANCHESTER IS RED!!!! yeah!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my last post.

;-)

You know, people nowadays like to judge (my opinion).  You know, they look at people who wear nice clothes, they'll say that they're rich.  If he/she ain't good looking, that person we'll be disliked and shunned.  I for one, grudgingly and reluctantly, admit that I often do things like those but not EXACTLY like those, mind you.

But don't you think that some people's personality can be known by looking at their choice or collection of footwear?

XDDD


Haha!!  Let me introduce you guys to them

:-P

From left to right:

1) Flip flops

They're actually my Angah's.  He bought it when he came back from London for Eid a few months back.  He left it so I didn't want it to go to waste.  It shows that I may be lazy at times.  I usually wear flip flops to places that I normally and always go.  One thing's for sure, I wear these when I go to the surau.  But regardless of the footwear, I take care/watch my Solat.  5 times a day people.  Don't forget that.

2) Sneakers (Number 1)

Those brown sneakers are somewhat a prized possession of mine.  I bought them in London when I visited Angah and his family earlier this year.  Surprisingly it's actually quite cheap even when you convert the price to RM.  Anywho, I love this pair cos I can be fun and formal at the same time.  Some people wear sneakers just for hanging out but these are actually leather I think (not to brag by the way).  So this pair of River Island sneakers are like two personalities of mine.  I can be having fun yet still maintain an image of....manly macho-ness?  Think about it.  You'll get my point.  Hehe...

3) Sneakers (Number 2)

Those cream Converse sneakers are the shoes that I bought using my own hard-earned money when I was working at Kenny Rogers last year.  It was quite pricey but it was the cheapest one in the store.  I'd wear these instead of the former if I have a gig with my band.  It screams guitar solos and stage dives.  Haha!!  I usually wear this when I go out.  You know, have fun, meet new people and just going crazy basically.  But then again, I have to choose between these and the pair above to do that.  Hey, I ain't complaining.  Haha!!

4) Sports shoes

Ok technically, the pair of Nikes are actually tennis shoes.  But don't get me wrong.  I DO play other sports. Football, badminton, volleyball.  Although I can play most sports but I take football and tennis seriously.  Right now, it's tennis.  I may be small, but I'm really active in sports.  Gotta keep a healthy lifestyle.  You know what I mean?

5) Black leather shoes

I wear this on Mondays for class since Monday is a "formal day".  But hey, I throw on a pair of black slacks and a nice pair of shirt and tie, I think it shows the more chic side of me.  I can be fun, active AND intelligent in my own way.  Just because I like having a good time and play sports, doesn't mean I'm a jock and a wild child.  I have my 'otaku' side.  I like to read books.  Mainly fantasy novels (Percy Jackson and the sort).  So that's why I can speak English quite well if I do say so myself.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm proud of my roots.  I'm bilingually fluent.  Bahasa Melayu and English.  So yeah.  I'd say I have that elegant and "charming" side of me too.  Haha!!!

:-P

So there you go.  Like I said.  A lot can be told by a man's footwear.

Do keep in mind that to know a person is also by actually getting to know him/her.  Don't be too quick to judge people.  If y'all wanna know the real Syauqi Kusyairi a.k.a Choki you guys can go HERE.  I'm an opened minded guy (Sometimes TOO open), so if you guys have any questions or maybe wanna expand your social life, you guys can comment here, friend me on FB or even follow me on Twitter.  Haha!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Some people don't like Mondays but I'm trying to be optimistic here  ;-)

2 comments:

outbound malang said...

kunjungan gan , bagi-bagi motivasi
semoga menjadi semangat .. :)
Tidak ada yang namanya hari yang tidak penting dalam kehidupan manusia ini. Setiap saat berharga.

Zehan Ilyana said...

wow..i like ur choices of shoes..:D

ah, dah lama pulak tak pakai flip flop..:(