Saturday 8 December 2012

Football Fever

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Well, here I am at my house for the past few days.  For all of you guys' information, I've been down with a fever since my last post which was last Saturday.  I'm a suspect for dengue and I've been in and out of my college's health centre and lately I've been to DEMC, taking blood samples.  Getting better but I'm still doing blood tests.  Just a pre-caution I guess.  Enough about me.  Let's get to what the weekends are for....

Football pandemonium in the country.  1st of all, we got the AFF Suzuki Cup with the defending champions, our country, Malaysia, taking on Thailand.  1st and 2nd leg.  So I guess if we screw up the 1st leg (not saying that we will), we still have the 2nd leg to fightback.  The 3-0 loss to S'pore in the group stage was just a set back.  A 4-1 win against Laos and 2-0 win against Indonesia.  I'd say that we're on a role...........

Norshahrul Idlan Talaha a.k.a Mat Yo in action against Laos

Mahalli celebrates after scoring against Indonesia
I, like the rest of the nation I'm sure, wish the National team the best of luck in the tie......

Go Tigers!!
Now, next to the 2nd biggest fixture this weekend (debatable)............


The Manchester derby.  The most anticipated match-up of the season.  Last season, United lost the title to their noisy neighbours just because of a last gasp goal during the last match of the season where City went against QPR.  What can I say?  I guess when QPR found out that they weren't relegated, they decided to stop playing and let City win.  Manchester City was nothing before this and they just won the league last season and they think they're ready to roll with the big boys.  Come on, guys.  Be more realistic.  Manchester United is the most famous football club in the world and Sir Alex Ferguson is the most successful manager in Britain.  Only one Manchester club rules football and most importantly.......

THERE'S ONLY ONE UNITED!!
Say what you want about Manchester United.....


I think I have a picture I can use to make all those so call Citizens shut up............

Man United's trophy cabinet
Now all of you "Citizens" can just SUCK IT!!

Well, I gotta rest.  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: When I went to Old Trafford earlier this year, the tour guide said the current cabinet was full and they were waiting for a new one :-P

No comments: