Thursday 29 November 2012

Epic Fail? Or Stepping Stone?

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Well today was the JPJ test.  All I can think was..

"I'm gonna do the test and it's been almost one whole friggin' month since I even TOUCHED a steering wheel.. BOLLOCKS.  I'm screwed."

I guess it came true.  Passed the road test but not the track inside Metro (Damn you, 3-point turn!!).  It was the opposite of what I expected to be honest.  I thought I'd screw up for the road test.  Gonna do the track test in 2 weeks maybe.  Oh well, ALLAH is The Almighty.  HE has HIS own plans.

:-)

At least I don't think this'll happen to me though................


One word: DAAAAAAAAMN T____T"

Well, I skipped today's class.  Sorry, Puan Zainab!!  Gonna be going back to KSJ tonight after Maghrib In sya-Allah.  Oh joy, oh joy.  PFFFFFFT.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: In reality, we can stick to who we are.  But when we get the chance, it might be the only time when we can step out of who we are.  Think about it ;-)

2 comments:

littledolphin said...

chill kawan

dulu saya pun pass road test tapi fail parking.

alhamdulillah second time pass.hehe

good luck to you!

syhranaimi said...

FOUND YOU! :p - Syahira