Sunday 4 March 2012

To The Right, To The Left. We Will Fight To The Death

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

I am CURRENTLY at my home but WILL be going back to my hostel with Haziq since he has a car.  And he doesn't mind driving me.  Hehe..I might be taking a time off from blogging for the next few weeks.  My exams from 14th - 22nd March.

Circuit Theory, Physics, Instrumentaion and Measurements, Digital Elctronics 1, English and Engineering Maths.  In THAT order.  Scared?  Yes.  Nervous?  Yup.  Determined?

HELL YEAH!!

My test marks have been dropping.  My studies are somewhat disturbed due to lack of sleep and focus but mostly lack of sleep.  I don't mix my personal life with my studies.  At least not anymore.  That was a long..LONG time ago.

Alhamdulillah most of the subjects for Test 2 I can answer.  But I leave the rest to HIM.  I've tried my best so all I can do is hope.  I just hope this doesn't happen to me during this exam season though...............


Haha!!  I'll be flying to London in April Insya-Allah.  So I'll have about 2 weeks till I go.  Might hang with friends..Get reacquainted with some old ones..Meet new ones.  And who knows?  Can get closer with someone.

;-)

I have some other things to do also.  I'm currently writing a song in my head.  But it's nothing serious.  I know how to prioritize.  My academic's more important.  So I'll finish writing the song that is still untitled and I'm gonna continue my short story series.  London will be the perfect place to think of a plot.  I can also use my bro and his wife as an inspiration for the 3rd "installment" of the series.

But for now, all I can say is............


I wanna gather myself.  Being just.."fine" ain't good enough.....

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S :

FINE =

F - Freaked out
I - Insecure
N - Neurotic
E - Emotional

5 comments:

~Cik Sweety~ said...

ohh..gud luck for ur coming exam..n hopefully u can finish ur story series...n unpatient to listen ur song as well(^_^)

Choki said...

Heee~ Thanx! ^.^

Liselle MonCherie said...

Whoa! May you have a great results!
Don't worry you'll be greater than FINE haha!
Cool you got a song that stuck in your head,do blog the song :D.
And,all the best to LONDON :) :D.Have a wonderful time there >:D

Exit Signs said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

CikTeddyCorner said...

just wanna say all the best! ^,^