Monday 12 March 2012

So It Begins....

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!
Well, just finished my Physics assignment about an hour ago...Sort of..And it's currently 4.49 a.m.  Thank God it's the study week.  This is my final post before I go to "battle".  I really..REALLY have to score in my finals.  My tests and marks for most of the subjects I'm taking aren't really worth bragging.

T___T"

My shoulder hurts from the training we have almost everyday.  We had a friendly tennis match against UIA (Gombak).  Well, we lost.  No surprise really.  But my shoulder hurts really bad.  Apparently the guy said that I had a huge forehand.  It's good.  Fast and accurate.  But it's too big of a forehand for my small body.  But I've been using the forehand for years.  So why should it hurt now right? (Kang aku bagi backhand aku plak kang)  I'm practicing a new serve actually.  It goes in but it hurts.  Enough said on that.

By the way, I asked my English lecturer for some help on publishing my stories.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here and then here.  2 short stories that I made.  For fun.  Anyway, she has a friend in the publishing business.  And her friend is involved in creative writing.  Major coincidence.  So Pn. Farah asked me my website and I gave it to her.  She told me that she'll keep in touch.  Pray that I'll get this chance ok guys?  I really need this gig somehow.  I know it's a long shot but a guy can hope you know.

I'll blogwalk and post new stuff after my finals aites?

See you guys on the flipside!!

6 comments:

Zehan Ilyana said...

goodluck for your final choki! :DDD


p/s: choki, errr.. nak minta choki tukar kaler words dengan kaler putih boleh? teehee~ just asking..:D

Liselle MonCherie said...

Yo! I still remember the quotes that has been written by almost all students "Don't study hard but study smart" hehehe XD.
Belajar itu suatu ibadah anyway all the best for you! Good grades :D

Wow,do inform me when your stories are published :D.It's gonna be so cool!

Choki said...

Dh cari tp x jumpe la Kak M >_<" Cm ne ah?

Choki said...

Hehe..Thanx..Insya-Allah if I get the chance to actually publish them la @___@

anahiettah afibs said...

apa budak tu buat..main lumpur ka..hukhuk

EruzuLiyana said...

good luck beb :')