Monday 5 December 2011

Open Up Your Heart, I'm Just Planting Seeds

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Sorry for the "retardation" <----- (This IS a word right?) of my blog lately.  The internet connection at my hostel currently has its connection in knots if you know what I mean.  Assignments are coming in, tennis practice is starting..And things are starting to stir.  You know, a lot of things are gonna happen in the future.  It's cliche I know.  So what?  Sue me if you want but it's a fact.  Hell, even lots of things happened THIS year..2011...

Let's see..  Hmmm..



I worked for the first time.  My first job was at Kenny Rogers.  I got my SPM result.  It wasn't as expected.  On the plus side to that, I got into UTM KL.  Met new friends here in UTM KL.  Spent lots of time with my nephew Kaisan.  Still am if I get the chance.  He's small no doubt but lots of fun.  Haha!! OHMYGOD I miss the little guy.  Anyway, I got into the Dean's List for my 1st semester in UTM KL.  Alhamdulillah for that.  And last but not least, 'the break up'.  That really shook me to my core.  I've never been that sad, depressed and lots of other negative things in my life.  The nightmare came to me every night that I never got enough sleep.  I was too scared to go through it all again in my nightmares.

:'-(

But hey, people come and go.  Lots of people tell me that it's hard to find someone like me.  I have no idea what kind of a person I am honestly.  But when that's said, do they mean it?  I mean...If you found that unique or special thing, why the hell would you let it go?!  

Anyway, I guess it's right what Travie said in his song.....

"Appreciate every mixed tape your friends make
You never know we come and go like we're on the interstate."

But hey, newsflash!  I may have found a new hope.  It was hard to recover.  And even harder to search.  But hey we'll see how it turns out.  Insya-Allah, my prayers will be answered.  Hopefully..

:-)

I know it's too early to say all of these things cos New Year's is bout 3-4 weeks away.  But this is MY blog.  So put that in your coconut and suck it..

*Evil laugh*

Sorry about that.  Got carried away O.o

Anyway, Puan Farah ain't around.  So EFAS (English For Academic Studies) is cancelled.  'Tis the reason that I FINALLY get to to update my "canvas" here.

Well..  I gotta jet.

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: