Monday 12 December 2011

Long Time No See!

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Looks like another class got cancelled.  2 classes actually.  Anywho, 'tis the reason why I can write on my "canvas" here.  Hehe..  I'm in UTM already T____T" But hey, for learning's sake and to help my family I think I'll do whatever.

:-D

But yesterday was quite an awesome day though.  I re-connected with an old friend of mine, Umi Nadhirah a.k.a Umi.  We weren't that close when we were in MRSM KK but hey, to me, when you're friends with someone, you're friends for life.  The original plan was to go to the MPH Carnival at the Midvalley Exhibition Centre with another friend of mine.  But surprise-surprise.  I was let down as usual.  Not to say that I'm use to it.  It hurts but if that person has a reasonable explanation, I guess you can't be mad at them right?

Anyway, Umi and I went to Sunway Pyramid and hung out there.  She said she wanted to go ice-skating.  So I was like, "what the hey?"  I joined her too.  The best part was that it's her treat!!

Haha!!  It's been a long time since I went ice-skating.  It was great.  And cold @_@  But great nonetheless.  Zigging and zagging all over the place.  And trying to avoid the RIDICULOUS amount of people there so that you won't fall.  It's even better when you're skating with a friend.  Especially one that you haven't seen in a while.  Her friends came along too but we just met briefly and they went browsing around in the mall.  After having a late lunch/early dinner, we went to MPH and Popular to help her find the Contract Act.  She's taking Law.  But we couldn't find it anywhere.  So we just decided to go back after Maghrib prayers since it was near Maghrib already.

It was quite a day yesterday.  I was shoved.  Happy to re-connect with an old friend.  Muscles aching from skating.  Still are by the way.  Haha!!  But I guess it was worth it though.  Really hope I could do it again sometime but with more friends.

I actually got tennis training at 5 later.  My Monday classes are from 8 a.m till 6 p.m.  It's not as bad as some people I know.  Since my classes for the afternoon are cancelled I guess I should go and practice.  It's the try-outs for the tennis team anyway.  I guess it's the only thing I'm good at lately.  Plus, I could relieve a bit of stress.  AND I can imagine that the ball is the head of the guy that I hate so much and just whack it.  Oh yeeeeaaaah...  I love it...


*Evil laugh*

I gotta jet.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : If any of you guys can't actually make it to meet up with your friends or might be a bit late, inform them earlier and don't tell them at the last minute.  It could really piss people off.  You can actually gain respect from doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx! cuz sudi lepak skali :)
know what? i seriously like your P/S.
wat geram je >_<

p/s- you missed one M ok.
haha