Monday 19 November 2012

Hold On To Your Potatoes

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Alhamdulillah, I've started my 4th sem today.  The lecturers didn't come in for the morning classes and my lecturer for the afternoon class said that her class won't start till next week.  Currently blogging in my hostel room right now.

I think it's not too late to say Salam Ma'al Hijrah to all my fellow brothers and sisters of Islam out there.  May this year be better than the last and may it be worse than the next.  Let's just say that I'm not proud of the things that I've done lately.


By the way, I have my braces off already.....


Here's me before braces............





I had nightmares about getting chased by my own teeth.  Haha!!  DAAAAAMN..  Here's my teeth right now.  It ain't that pretty.  Hehe..  But way better than before...


Do ignore that goof-ball grin of mine.  Haha!!  Alhamdulillah, my teeth are better.  I'm wearing my retainer.  It still hurts sometimes but hey, some people do crazy things for some things.  Hehe..

By the way, my lil nephew Ariq is currently in the country!!  My sis-in-law has training for a new line of work  (more or less like that).  So my parents and her parents will be taking turns to take care of that little ball of sunshine........


I just love that picture.  Haha!!  It's the hands right?  The hands.  He's bigger now and he can almost walk.  At 10 months old!!  His going back this Sunday but I don't wanna dwell on that yet.  Can't wait to get back home this weekend.

Well, the internet's going bonkers right now.  I gotta sign off.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: The last 2 sems have been pure bollocks.  The 4th semester has started and I welcome it gladly.

No comments: