Tuesday 20 November 2012

Remember The Psychomanteum?

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Since I have no books to read yet and I think I'll start searching on some materials in a bit, I decided to watch this with some of my classmates since we shared the same floor..........


I didn't plan on watching it actually.  I just went to Apep and Fathi's room to copy some movies since I didn't have anything new to watch and kill some time.  Naqiu, Haziq and Asyuwad were also there and none of them watched the movie yet.  So I just thought, what the hey?  Let's watch!

Tom Felton (Malfoy from Harry Potter) stars in this supernatural thriller along with Ashley Greene from Friday The 13th and Julianna Guill from Twilight.

Being some sort of a 'virgin' to horror movies I'd say the movie was quite scary but not enough to make you scream though.  Movie-critic websites like Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic said the movie isn't 'all that' and the rating were poor.  'The Apparition' has yet to be shown in some other countries though.  It may be able to save its rep and get some more money.

So, I got some new movies and I still have the new spirit intact.  I hope the latter stays forever.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: My parents are babysitting Ariq today!!  So so very the jelly!!  >___<"

No comments: