Tuesday 13 November 2012

That's One Psychotic Mom

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Well, things have been hard lately.  A bit worrying.  On the bright side, I got to see one of the movies I've been waiting for..............


Hell yeah!!  It was downright scary and awesome!!  Haha!!

XD

It does have some downsides though.  For a chicken like me, it's friggin' insane for me to watch a horror movie.  To me, it was really scary.  I say that cos I don't watch horror movies that much.  Some reviews said that it was not all that.  They 'played it safe'.  Maybe so.  But I just love the ending of the movie.  It's crazy I'm telling you.

No use telling you guys here.  Go and watch it!  It will make you sleep with the light on for a few days.  Hehe..

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Looking back at the past can be good..It can also be bad.  But old wounds are better left UNTOUCHED.

2 comments:

Bo the Nerd said...

Lama along tak pergi tengok wayang....

Bo the Nerd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.