Tuesday 16 October 2012

You Don't Know What To Say Now Do You?

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Well, what have I learned so far.  Let's seeeee..Hmmmm....


1) Never be overconfident



Yeah.  Let's just say that I'll be more careful during exams.

2) Watch your words



The human tongue can be sharper than a sword.  Back-biting, teasing, useless discussions.  You know, friendships can be broken by saying too much.  We complain that this one person is too quiet or too shy.  Sometimes that's better.  Being quiet is better than saying too much.

Well, that much honestly for now.  I gotta start studying today since Friday's my next paper.  Digital Electronics 2.  I'll give it hell!!  Haha!!  Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I miss hanging out with my friends :-(

No comments: