Friday 19 October 2012

A Hell of A Ride

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, I've finished the gruelling 4 weeks of studying.  3 of those weeks were exam weeks.  My course is the last course to finish the exams.  Mine and the guys in aero.  I gotta say, my results aren't looking that hot.  So I don't wanna talk about anything regarding my studies.

Yesterday was my birthday by the way.  I'm not sure people would know if it wasn't for Facebook.  This year's birthday was a bit dull just cos of ONE thing.  I have to study on my birthday.

Nobody in the right friggin' mind would wanna study on their friggin' birthday!!!!  But hey, what's happened has happened.  I got over 100 wishes in FB and 2 on Twitter.  I'm sure that's just a low number compared to other people.  I'm not that noticeable and popular.  And I plan to keep that way.  If I have to, I'd wanna be known for my talents and personality rather than looks.  Hehe.  Anywho, Amira, a close friend of mine, gave a present before she flew off to Egypt last month.  I think I'll show it chronologically.  Haha!!

Urgent??  What could it be??
A BIRTHDAY package??!! YAY ME!!  XD
Haaaa..To Kill A Mockingbird.  A classic :-D
Awww..The cat's so cute with its guitar :-3
There's a note :-O

"Ehem" art?
Wow..Just..Wow..Bless her heart :'-D
Honestly, I did have my own birthday wish list.  It'd be awesome if I get at least one of them but I'm just glad to be alive and have my family with me :-)

Here it goes:

1) The Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena


Some of you might know that I'm a book worm.  I've waited a little over a year for this book to come out.  It'll be awesome to read it after busting my head for the exams.

2) All Time Low's Don't Panic


One of my favourite bands, All Time Low released a new album 10 days ago.  I have their songs already but to have their album is just more 'wow'.

3) Lindsey Stirling's album


There's something about her that just makes me wanna jump like a psycho fan.  Haha!!  Her songs are so addictive and she is just a sight for sore eyes.  Hehe :-3

I haven't got any of these actually but I don't mind.  What matters is what I have already.  I'm pretty damn thankful.

:-)

Well, I've started writing again for chapter 2 of my 'UK Tales'.  It's looking sluggish but I think it'll be a good one.  Since I'll be having a one-month holiday, I think I'll be able to finish it.

I'll be a bit busy on getting my driver's license too.  It's lame, I know.  Haha!!  Well, stay awesome, peeps!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Kak Hannah bought me a regular set of double cheeseburger late last night!  Haha!!  Bless her heart :-D

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shauqi! Sorry for the late wishes..hehehe you're lucky because u seem to be loved by everyone hehehe :3

Choki said...

@Liselle MonCherie: Thatnx lil miss.Hehe..Loved by everyone, I'm not so sure la. But at least ada la jugak ;-)