Tuesday, 9 October 2012

We Have A Movie To Catch

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Yeah, it's been a while since the last post aye?  Been a bit busy with the exams.  I'm taking 6 papers.  Currently, 4 down, 2 to go.  I have Electronics 1 on the 11th and Digital Electronics 2 on the 19th.  The last paper was English last Sunday so I have a 3 full-day study gap.  Some may think I'm a nerd (though, I don't like to see myself that way).  Au contraire, I just had to unwind from all the studying.  Plus, there was a huge gap.  So I did some catch up on some movies that have been out for a while but I just got to see them lately....


Crazily funny movie this one.  In my opinion, it's better than the 1st three.  It's got that icky family stuff, funny bone-tickling comedy and just a good movie to watch.


I laughed watching this from start to finish.  You have four zoo animals joining a circus.  You're bound to get absolute mayhem.  Eventhough I think that animated movies are getting more and more real, it won't actually be called 'cartoons' anymore.  Either way, this movie's worth watching especially Marty's 'Circus-Afro' moment.  Haha!!


FINALLY!!!!  The Raid is an AMAZING/AWESOME movie to watch for you adrenaline junkies.  A S.W.A.T team of 30 raiding a building full of killers and cons and drug dealers.  It's action-packed and will blow you off your seats.  I'm glad I got to watch this after THIS happened.  One thing I learned from this movie: NEVER do drugs.  I'm already hopeless in a fight.  I'll be suckish and slow if I sniff glue or do cocaine.

Well, that's it for now, guys.  Stay awesome!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I'm gonna post my b'day wishlist on my next post ;-)