Tuesday 9 October 2012

We Have A Movie To Catch

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Yeah, it's been a while since the last post aye?  Been a bit busy with the exams.  I'm taking 6 papers.  Currently, 4 down, 2 to go.  I have Electronics 1 on the 11th and Digital Electronics 2 on the 19th.  The last paper was English last Sunday so I have a 3 full-day study gap.  Some may think I'm a nerd (though, I don't like to see myself that way).  Au contraire, I just had to unwind from all the studying.  Plus, there was a huge gap.  So I did some catch up on some movies that have been out for a while but I just got to see them lately....


Crazily funny movie this one.  In my opinion, it's better than the 1st three.  It's got that icky family stuff, funny bone-tickling comedy and just a good movie to watch.


I laughed watching this from start to finish.  You have four zoo animals joining a circus.  You're bound to get absolute mayhem.  Eventhough I think that animated movies are getting more and more real, it won't actually be called 'cartoons' anymore.  Either way, this movie's worth watching especially Marty's 'Circus-Afro' moment.  Haha!!


FINALLY!!!!  The Raid is an AMAZING/AWESOME movie to watch for you adrenaline junkies.  A S.W.A.T team of 30 raiding a building full of killers and cons and drug dealers.  It's action-packed and will blow you off your seats.  I'm glad I got to watch this after THIS happened.  One thing I learned from this movie: NEVER do drugs.  I'm already hopeless in a fight.  I'll be suckish and slow if I sniff glue or do cocaine.

Well, that's it for now, guys.  Stay awesome!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I'm gonna post my b'day wishlist on my next post ;-)

1 comment:

Dayang Deno said...

antara 3 movie kat atas ni, sis suka madagascar.. mmg sgt kelakar! ada ke patut singa besfren dgn zebra.. hihi...tp critanya mmg terbaik!

opss! lupa satu cerita lagi... night at the museum! terbaekkk!!:)