Monday 9 December 2013

Chivalry Ain't Dead

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Wow.  This is my first post since about a month.  Hey, I did a warning that I won't be blogging that much didn't I? Not that people actually read my blog here anyway.

This is just a small post.  2 of my classes got cancelled and the last class is in about an hour and a half or so.  To all you guys out there.  I hope you still have your manners intact.  My parents taught me well.  Manners is one thing but becoming a gentleman is another.  It's not rocket science.


"Chivalry is dead", they say.  Well I got news for those who say that.  Chivalry ain't dead.  It's just been asleep for a while.  It's awake now in the form of...ME.

;-) :-P

Although, there are some misconceptions about it.........


I think these 2 pictures sum it up pretty good.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: This last semester is kicking me in the n**s T____T"

No comments: